Learn more: Pictorial Guide
A series of twelve instructive and educational diagrammatic full-colour visualizations suitable for clinical, colleges and client education. Each image shows the processes and detail of common but complex subjects found in aesthetic and skin care practice that are easier to explain with diagrammatic assistance. The single sided, A4 sized printed pages allows the diagrammatic images to be removed and used as stand alone teaching aid as required. ISBN 978-0-473-15510-0
- Layers, systems & structures of the skin
- The Keratinocyte Life Cycle
- The Melanogenesis story
- Phototype & Pigmentation risk factor
- The Collagenase story
- Oxidative Stress
- The Free radical story
- Sunscreen protection efficiencies guide
- Light penetration in to the skin
- Therapeutic dermal rolling
- The Hair growth cycle
- Absorption spectrum of various chromophores
The pages are printed single-sided 120gsm glossy quality paper and are designed to be removed and used as wall mounted posters.
Sign up for news on topics of interest that will help you grow your career and our new releases.