1. If your book does not open normally, you may need to enable Flash for a specific website.
To do this, first open your Chrome browser and type:
chrome://settings/content in the address bar, then press enter. Then on the Content Settings page, scroll down and click the Flash button
2. Make sure that the toggle is set to Ask first (recommended). This will ensure that you are able to allow Flash for specific sites
3. Next, navigate to the URL of the flip book, and click the lock icon to the right of the URL .
4. From the dropdown menu, choose Allow.
5. Confirm the change, and the book should open. If it does not, restart the browser and navigate to the URL of the flip book. It should work normally.